Some help on uncommon Megadeth bootlegs

All Other Bands Audio requests go here.
risk7885
Hit The Lights
Hit The Lights

Some help on uncommon Megadeth bootlegs

Post by risk7885 »

Hello,

Wondering if someone could please point me in the direction of contacts for uncommon Megadeth bootlegs? Have searched pages like Dime and Guitars101 in addition to here, but looking for shows that are outside the normal like listed at http://www.bootlegs.ws/megadeth.html

Thank You for reading!
damage jackal
Ride The Lightning
Ride The Lightning

Re: Some help on uncommon Megadeth bootlegs

Post by damage jackal »

https://megadeth-hiddendiscography.page ... orange.fr/

I know this guy from France for his Metallica list, but he does Megadeth (and other bands) too.
risk7885
Hit The Lights
Hit The Lights

Post by risk7885 »

damage jackal wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:14 am https://megadeth-hiddendiscography.page ... orange.fr/

I know this guy from France for his Metallica list, but he does Megadeth (and other bands) too.
Thank you! I did try a few months ago to reach to this guy but no response. Maybe I got mislabelled as spam. I am going to try again. This type of list is exactly what I'm looking for though, thank you for replying. He has quite the extensive list which is very uncommon to find.
sjmike
Killing Time
Killing Time

Post by sjmike »

He's a member here at JITF: sousourn1823
Interested in trading Metallica videos, check out my site:
risk7885
Hit The Lights
Hit The Lights

Post by risk7885 »

sjmike wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:13 pm He's a member here at JITF: sousourn1823
Cool, thank you for that. I sent another email shortly after my last post and was able to make contact a few days ago. Awaiting response back again to see if something can be worked out or shared. Appreciate the help and will let you guys know. I tried a few other random sites and old posters too, but man, no one really seems interested or has anything deep as far as Megadeth live bootlegs are concerned.
risk7885
Hit The Lights
Hit The Lights

Post by risk7885 »

risk7885 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:43 am
sjmike wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:13 pm He's a member here at JITF: sousourn1823
Cool, thank you for that. I sent another email shortly after my last post and was able to make contact a few days ago. Awaiting response back again to see if something can be worked out or shared. Appreciate the help and will let you guys know. I tried a few other random sites and old posters too, but man, no one really seems interested or has anything deep as far as Megadeth live bootlegs are concerned.
As a follow-up, no luck with sousourn. Got one response a month ago, but don't think he liked anything I had, and no response after sending a few more emails. If anyone else has any leads for me to follow, please let me know!!! Still searching.