Any Elastica bootlegs?

All fulfilled requests go here.
James Lofton
Hit The Lights
Hit The Lights

Any Elastica bootlegs?

Post by James Lofton »

These are not easy to find for some reason. The couple Elastica forums that used to exist have been dead for many years. If any of you happen to have any live audio/video regardless of the quality I would really appreciate it. :rockon:
JumpInTheFire
JITF Creator

Re: Any Elastica bootlegs?

Post by JumpInTheFire »

Hey dude! I just checked for you on DimeADozen.org and there are tons :)

If you go ahead and create an account there you can start downloading. Unfortunately, of course, there is a "torrent ratio" download/upload that each member has. So you won't be able to download unlimited forever, without getting a decent ratio, which is hard to maintain when there's so much good stuff to get haha.

Anyhow, feel free to search on there and request a few in this thread, and I will be glad to download them and then reupload via Mega.

Take care!
James Lofton
Hit The Lights
Hit The Lights

Post by James Lofton »

Well knock me over with a feather....

I had completely forgot about Dime. Don't think I've used that site since 2006-07. Strange that other torrents wouldn't have them but they do. I just created an account. I'll search through it and cherry pick a few.

Thanks.
JumpInTheFire
JITF Creator

Post by JumpInTheFire »

No problem, glad to be of help!

Yeah, I tend to find that most "serious" tapers/traders don't upload to your normal piratebay type of torrent sites, for fear of their shows being degraded from lossless and shared all over in a watered down format. Me personally, I share my stuff everywhere, and upload my own recordings in both lossless and lossy. But, to each his own! There's a corner of the internet for all things.