Looking for my lost recordings - Megadeth, Heaven & Hell, Machine Head

All fulfilled requests go here.
JumpInTheFire
JITF Creator

Looking for my lost recordings - Megadeth, Heaven & Hell, Machine Head

Post by JumpInTheFire »

Gents,

So, apparently I've completely lost 4 recordings that I made back in 2007. It appears to me now that they've been lost for several years, but I didn't really know or care until recently. Anyhow, I've scoured the internet looking for old posts, torrents, traders, etc and I'm pretty much resigned to asking on forums if anyone has them. I would be eternally grateful if you would help out a fellow taper! I don't mind trading for them if need be. The first show was taped as lossless, but the other 3 bands were taped as 256 kbps due to the fact that my recording gear at the time didn't have enough space to record them all as lossless. I have a 128 kbps version of the 3 bands from the same day, but not the superior 256. However, I have no version of the lossless recording.

Recordings:

Megadeth - September 19, 2007 - The Rave - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
* Taped as lossless. User 'Bubba420' also taped this show, so mine might be listed as a 1st or 2nd source, depending on who has it. Either way, my username is with all my recordings.

Machine Head
Megadeth
Heaven & Hell
April 26, 2007 - Coors Amphitheater - Chula Vista, CA, USA (San Diego)
* Taped as 256 kbps

Thank you for any possible leads on what traders might have these, or any other help provided :elephant: :banana:
JumpInTheFire
JITF Creator

Re: Looking for my lost recordings - Megadeth, Heaven & Hell, Machine Head

Post by JumpInTheFire »

Just an update on this request. I've managed to get 3 of the 4 recordings. The only one I'm still missing is Megadeth - April 26, 2007 at 256 kbps