DRAIN STH - Disco.

Here goes all posts where there are expired links to shows.
scorpiomaster13
Don't Tread On Me
Don't Tread On Me

DRAIN STH - Disco.

Post by scorpiomaster13 »

DRAIN STH-"Horror Wrestling" (the re-release version,w/bonus songs)

(this also includes their cover of Motorhead's-"Ace of Spades")

http://filefactory.com/file/ag24g51/n/D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false ... stling_rar

DRAIN STH-"Freaks of Nature"

http://filefactory.com/file/ag24h06/n/D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false ... Nature_rar

(i also included their cover of "21st Century Boy",which was on the soundtrack of-"Detroit Rock City")

i have never found any boots,or the live songs released here and there on one shots,so if anyone has any,or know where to find them,let me know!
Christopher

"What Do You Know About Chicken Choking!?"-Xavier,Renegade Angel
James Spaceman
Bad Seed
Bad Seed

Re: DRAIN STH - Disco.

Post by James Spaceman »

Nice, I just have various tracks...Thank You for this. I've never seen any boots either.

UPDATE:
:lol: Free users have to wait an hour between uploads :D and I thought rapidshare was bad. Thanks all the same, I'll be back for the 2nd album.
scorpiomaster13
Don't Tread On Me
Don't Tread On Me

Post by scorpiomaster13 »

sorry...i didnt know you had to wait. i'll be uploadin on a different site from now on.thanks for the info! and sorry for the wait.hope you enjoy them. :rock:
Christopher

"What Do You Know About Chicken Choking!?"-Xavier,Renegade Angel
James Spaceman
Bad Seed
Bad Seed

Post by James Spaceman »

Scorpion: Free is Free brotha :D I don't mind at all. Use whatever source you prefer. Personally I used Megauploads as my primary (150mb and lower) and Mediafire for anything with multiple WinRAR files. ALot of members like the Mediafire cause it's free & unlimited.

Thanks for the uploads either way, I'll still come back :D