READ THIS BEFORE REQUESTING!

All Metallica audio bootleg requests go here.
Limp
Damage Case
Damage Case

READ THIS BEFORE REQUESTING!

Post by Limp »

Here is some things we want you to be aware of before requesting:

1. SEARCH THE SECTION.

The most basic of all the basic rules. Check the section throughoutly by either oogling it or by simply using the search function.

2. CHECK THE EXISTING LOSSY & LOSSLESS MEGA THREADS

Be sure to check out KoalKoalson's massive topic containing most of the available Metallica bootlegs in Mp3 format. Massive amounts of kudos to the man!
As well as JITF's lossless download thread

3a. DO NOT REQUEST VERY RECENT OR UPCOMING LIVEMETALLICA RELEASES.

It usually takes a very short time for the latest release to show up here directly afterwards anyway.

3b. DO NOT REQUEST LIVEMET MATERIAL UNTIL AT LEAST TWO MONTHS AFTER THE SHOW HAS BEEN ADDED TO LIVEMET.

Continuation of the last rule to clarify: We have a LiveMetallica donation group where we use our hard earned (well, sort of) money to get all those freaking shows. Since the show is not allowed to be posted for all the members until that time period expires it is pretty pointless to request it (yes, even for future references.) If you are in a hurry to get all of the future LiveMet releases you should join the group by messaging MetallicaSMC (or visit LiveMetallica and fork out the money yourself.) This applies to asking about other sites or for links to torrents which might contain these.

4. BE THANKFULL FOR ANY HELP RECEIVED.

Bootlegs and such is public material alright, but be greatful for any help received. This rule is kind of pointless, I know that. The members here are just so kawaii anyway <3
metalandi
Killing Time
Killing Time

Re: Before requesting:

Post by metalandi »

These are some good advices/rules. But it would be good if something with the search engine is changed, since you can really find nothing with it.
"Music should just be SHARED" (Joss Stone)
Karl Karlson
Where The Wild Things Are
Where The Wild Things Are

Re: READ THIS BEFORE REQUESTING!

Post by Karl Karlson »

the link for my new thread is in my signature - just for the new guys who'll read the rules :)
LOSSY AUDIO BOOTLEG VAULT (2.300+ Recordings) [1982-2021]: http://metjitf.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10619
JumpInTheFire
JITF Creator

Post by JumpInTheFire »

Updated this thread. Changed some of the wording, added my lossless thread link and changed the LiveMet Donators text color to reflect what it currently is (no longer yellow, changed a long time ago). :)
PJAmerica
Fight Fire With Fire
Fight Fire With Fire

Post by PJAmerica »

I get this when clicking the url for the donation group in yellow.

"Not Found

The requested URL /memberlist.php was not found on this server"
JumpInTheFire
JITF Creator

Post by JumpInTheFire »

PJAmerica wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:20 pm I get this when clicking the url for the donation group in yellow.

"Not Found

The requested URL /memberlist.php was not found on this server"
Thanks for letting us know. The link was a very old one and was incorrect. I have removed it, as it isn't really needed. If you would like to join the group, please PM our other admin, MetallicaSMC (Steve). :)
cadewii
Hit The Lights
Hit The Lights

Post by cadewii »

I tried to join the Live Metallica Donation group and have gotten no response. It's been about 2 weeks now. Anyone want to let me join please?